Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kipp Poe Speicher--Closing My Eyes Helps Me To See Clearly



Kipp Poe Speicher: I have lived in Ohio all my life I am an indie filmmaker and author trying to share my weird and crazy stories with the world.A Nightmare vision of the end of the world


Strange, poetic and beautiful,
This is a fascinating and poetic story, short but multilayered. It can't really be described in terms of having a plot. It is more of a series of images strung together in a stream of consciousness narrative. Not perfect, but captivating, and leaves you thinking about what it means for a long time afterward. The beautiful imagery creates a powerful impact. Highly recommend for lovers of thoughtful, experimental prose.

Q: What will your readers like about your work?
I have a strong visual way of thinking, looking at things a bit differently than others do and I try to present that in my writing. Shining a light into the dark areas that others over look.
Q: Why did you go indie?
What a great question, the time is perfect to jump in and find your voice before with the publishing world doing something different was never given a chance. Now with the tools of social networking and eBooks you can find your audience. Also being an indie filmmaker I have went through the hardships of raising a budget to tell your story, but now we can tell are stories at no cost but our time to write and promote.
Q: Who are your favorite writers?
Since getting my Kindle I have found to love reading again and it is full of books I have been reading Brando Fords books I really like his style, Lee Child, Karen McQuestion, Joe Konrath, and really enjoying the Bizarro scene right now.

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Closing-Eyes-Helps-Clearly-ebook/dp/B003RISOO6/ref=pd_ybh_5?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PXEYHVHXPC03DXF4MZ5


Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16596

No comments:

Post a Comment