Thursday, January 20, 2011

Phillip Thomas Duck-- One Quick Kiss

Phillip Thomas Duck has written several traditionally published adult and young adult novels.  ONE QUICK KISS is his second ebook, which he independently published.  He resides in New Jersey with his daughter.

One Quick Kiss: A collection of short stories about sex, love, and every emotion in between. From the light and whimsical, to the highly charged and erotic, this collection offers something for everyone who has ever been under the intoxicating spell of a relationship and desirous of…ONE QUICK KISS

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?
Well, I don’t want to toot my own horn …okay well I guess someone has to, and it might as well be me.  Readers will enjoy my characters! I have such a great time writing the characters in my stories.  Many times throughout the process, the character will take over and lead the story in a direction I never even imagined.  Now that’s a strong character! Of course, the stories of sex, love, and emotional relationships in this collection will leave something for every reader to relate to. 

Q: Why did you go indie?
I decided to go the indie route after hearing many authors talk about the benefits.  Like them, I believed I did not have ultimate control over certain aspects of my product.  I really appreciate being able to make the decisions for my cover design, story, price, marketing, etc.  Also, the time period between completing a writing product and getting it to the public is drastically shorter.   

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?
In the romance/romantic suspense genre, Eric Jerome Dickey has always been a favorite, as well as Margaret Johnson-Hodge. 

Link to web site or blog or Amazon/Smashwords
ONE QUICK KISS (Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HW6BT6

No comments: