Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Discovery of Death (Blood of My Wolrd Novella One) - A.P. Fuchs


DISCOVERY OF DEATH (BLOOD OF MY WORLD NOVELLA SERIES, BOOK ONE):

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

My hope when writing this series was to a) give readers a cool story, b) take it as a challenge on myself to merge my usual horror fare with the love stories I write under the name Peter Fox.

In the end, I hope readers find a heartstring-tugging love story while also getting a dose of vampires that are genuinely scary. It's always been my opinion that vampires are scary creatures and, simply put, they are not nice unless they have a really good reason. I believe I've created a love story between a vampire and a human that plays to the strengths and struggles of both sides without compromise.

That's an overview of the Blood of my World series in general.

For this first book, it's about love lost, the pain involved, the confusion, and trying to deal with those things when you're just 16 years old. We also learn in this book the rules of this vampire universe and important information regarding the war between vampire and slayer.

Q: Why did you go indie?

Seven years and going strong. I'm a control freak and really wanted to just put things out the way I like them and let them sink or swim based on their own merits.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

Really like Dean Koontz's Christopher Snow series, Stephen King (of course), and Terry Goodkind. Okay, the latter isn't in my genre, but he's an awesome writer.

Links:


Amazon Kindle:


Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment