Friday, April 29, 2011

Life of Death (Blood of My World Novella Three) - A.P. Fuchs


LIFE OF DEATH (BLOOD OF MY WORLD NOVELLA SERIES, BOOK THREE)

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

It's a fresh take on the whole parananormal romance genre in that--despite doing everything I can as the author to keep the two protagonists apart and not make it easy for them to be together--most of it just stems from the idea that if this really happened, would it even be possible? I mean, think about it: a vampire and a human? Seriously? Doing my best to keep it reality-based despite it's otherwordly premise is something I try and do for all my stories. I don't really cater to the fantasy element of making things work just because it's fiction. My hope is this third chapter in the Blood of my World saga brings that home and deals with the emotions, problems, and even gore that a human and vampire relationship would be built upon.

Q: Why did you go indie?

Because I've yet to find a traditional deal better than what I can do on my own.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

Let's talk love stories: The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is quite good, and Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson is very touching.

Links

Amazon Kindle

Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment