Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Storm World Trilogy (Book 1: Speaker of the Gods) - Jonathan DeCoteau

Bio: Jonathan DeCoteau is a teacher and author residing in New England.  His first book, The Naked Earth, won The Online Review
of Books and Current Affairs Book Of The Year Award For Fiction in 2008.
Title: The Storm World Trilogy starting with Storm World: Speaker Of The Gods
Q: What will e-readers like about your book?
I do feel The Resurrection Men end-of-days order and Storm World are well described and fully realized
characters and places.  I hope that the writing and description really add to the overall reading experience
of a world on the brink of a major transformation.

Q: Why did you go indie?
I wanted to share a book that I loved with others who might also enjoy it.
This was the type of book I wanted to find on a library shelf, and so I wrote it.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?
I was influenced, indirectly, by Frank Herbert and Joseph Campbell.
I hope that presents itself in the character's mythic journey.

Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment