Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Last American Martyr - Tom Winton

Q-1  I think that most e-readers today, no matter where they live, are feeling the financial squeeze.  Folks like that are bound to feel empathy and sympathy for Thomas Soles--the MC in my new Kindle, The Last American Martyr.  After all, who doesn’t love to root for a likeable underdog who must do battle with an evil Goliath?
Q-2  After my debut novel, Beyond Nostalgia, had ten, yes TEN agents look at all or part of my manuscript last July, every one of those gatekeepers shot it down.  Since then, Tim at Night Publishing has put BN out, and it has been on four Amazon best-seller lists at the same time.  I presently have one NY agent perusing the entire manuscript of The Last American Martyr right now, but I expect more of the same.  Lucky for writers like me we have the Indie option.
Q-3  My favorite authors are Jim Harrison, Steinbeck, and Pat Conroy.  I recently read and was impressed by a biography written by a new author named Doug Anderson.  I look forward to reading his next work.  Oh yeah, ladies...I also like Joyce Carole Oats!
Amazon link to The Last American Martyr $0.99 Kindle   http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-American-Martyr-ebook/dp/B005GFM764/

No comments:

Post a Comment