Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Her Own Best Enemy - Cynthia Justlin

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

I love writing action packed, fast paced suspense stories with a tense love story thrown in. Grace Stevens is a single mom on a mission: to find her missing son and bring him home safely, even if it means begging for help from special forces officer Keith King, the one man she had hoped to never see again. The good part is, Keith doesn’t remember her. The bad part is, he is nothing like the cruel teenager she used to know and she finds herself falling for this new, stronger, gentler, honorable, man who is risking everything to get her son back. Every twist and turn, every new clue brings them closer together, but Grace isn’t ready to let go of the past, and Keith isn’t ready to trust her with his future.

Q: Why did you go indie?

I didn't immediately decide to go indie. I've been pursuing traditional publishing for years and have had some pretty close calls that didn't quite come to fruition. In July 2010, I was diagnosed with cancer, and like any news that knocks you for a loop, it made me re-evaluate my priorities. I decided that I was tired of sitting on my dreams, waiting for the doors of NY to be opened to me, and that if I wanted to make my dream a reality, I needed to take control of it. Going indie was a way to do that.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

Suzanne Brockmann, Roxanne St. Claire, Cindy Gerard and Karen Rose.

Link to web site or blog or Amazon/Smashwords:

My website:
http://www.cynthiajustlin.com
On Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RVN1AO/

No comments:

Post a Comment