Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shrike - Jeff Carlson

I believe e-readers will like Shrike as my heroine is a simple human being who experienced something inhuman and accomplished what might be classed as superhuman.  She is not a billionaire industrialist who builds a suit of iron, she is not a nerdy kid who gets bitten by a radioactive spider.  She has a job, a well-ordered life and dreams that are all at once robbed from her but she abides and triumphs.

I went indie as no literary agent wanted to represent me and I just got angry.  I wanted to give the world a chance to judge my work despite the opinion of some wet-eared pup fresh out of an MFA mill interning for some bipolar agent too busy using her blog to rail out against one of her clients.

I know of no other author who writes like I do, so I have no favorite author in this genre.

Here is the Amazon.com link:

http://www.amazon.com/Shrike-ebook/dp/B005OSYHXO/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment